The perfect holiday freezer dessert. This Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites Recipe is just DELIGHTFUL and so easy to make!
1 Tbsp homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
8 oz. cream cheese softened
2 Tbsp powdered or granulated sugar
1 cup cool whip
½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- Line a 13″ x 9″ baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and creamer and whip with hand mixer.
- Add in the cool whip and stir in with a spoon or spatula, until just combined.
- Spread it out evenly in the 13×9 pan. It will be thin. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Place gingersnap crumbs into a small bowl.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and roll in cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours in freezer until they get frozen.
- When ready to serve, let sit out for 5 minutes at room temperature to desired firmness.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftover bites in a Ziploc bag or an air tight container.
- Gluten Free
- Use a gluten free ginger snap for the crumbs
Recipe by: afewshortcuts.com