2 medium, unpeeled sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp kosher salt
½ tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tbsp minced cilantro
1 ½ tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 small garlic clove, minced
½ tsp agave nectar
¼ tsp salt
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large pot of water. Boil the potatoes until they are just cooked through, about 20 minutes. Transfer the potatoes to a cutting board and let rest until they are cool enough to handle.
- Preheat the grill to HIGH heat. Lightly grease the grill.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice them into ¼-inch rounds. Brush the round with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the grill and cook about 2 ½ minutes per side, until they have browned grill marks.
- Transfer the grilled potatoes to a serving platter and drizzle with the dressing. Serve.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, agave nectar and salt.
Weight Watchers Points: 4 (SmartPoints), 3 (Points+), 3 (Old Points)
Original recipe and Nutrition Information visit: Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro Vinaigrette @ cookincanuck.com