1 lb Ground beef
2 cup Wide Egg Noodles
1 1/2 cup Water
1 1/2 cup Milk
3 Beef Bouillon Cubes
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Salt
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. set aside.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain excess fat.
- Boil water in microwave safe bowl.
- Add bouillon cubes and stir until dissolved.
- Add bouillon mixture to skillet and stir to incorporate.
- Add milk and stir to incorporate.
- Add seasoning mixture and stir until blended.
- Add egg noodles, stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand for several minutes to thicken.
Original recipe visit: Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle @ cincyshopper.com