1 Package crescents (8 count)
1 Cup shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese blend
2 Tablespoons melted butter
1 cup marinara
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press two crescent triangles together to make a rectangle.
- Brush your rectangle crescents with butter.
- Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of cheese in the center.
- Place 3 pepperonis on top of the cheese.
- Fold each side over to the middle and press the edges together.
- Twist your breadsticks and place onto your parchment paper.
- Brush with butter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Homemade Pizza Twists made with Crescents @ frugalcouponliving.com