The easiest Instant Pot rice pudding recipe ever that takes just 10 minutes and is the best dessert we’ve made so far in our pressure cooker. Just a few ingredients and it’s great served either warm or cold. We’ve even made this as a breakfast treat and can be made dairy free too!
The most amazing Instant Pot rice pudding recipe that we make often! Total comfort food dessert that is just sweet enough and easy to make in this pressure cooker.
1 c uncooked rice
1/2 c sugar
1 c water
1.5 tbsp butter
2 c milk 2% or whole is best
1/4 c evaporated milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract – optional
pinch of nutmeg – optional
pinch of cinnamon – optional
- Put Instant Pot on saute and add butter until melted.
- Add rice and stir so rice is coated.
- Add milk, water, vanilla, cinnamon, almond extract if desired and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Put lid on IP and close steam valve.
- Set to manual, pressure, high, for 14 minutes (if you like your rice more turgid set it for 12).
- Visit Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe @ temeculablogs.com for full instructions.