1 c uncooked rice
1/2 c sugar
1 c water
1.5 tbsp butter
2 c milk 2% or whole is best
1/4 c evaporated milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract – optional
pinch of nutmeg – optional
pinch of cinnamon – optional
- Put Instant Pot on saute and add butter until melted.
- Add rice and stir so rice is coated.
- Add milk, water, vanilla, cinnamon, almond extract if desired and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Put lid on IP and close steam valve.
- Set to manual, pressure, high, for 14 minutes (if you like your rice more turgid set it for 12).
- Visit Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe @ temeculablogs.com for full instructions.