4 thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning or more to taste
salt to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Mix together the flour, lemon pepper seasoning and salt to taste. Pour the flour mixture onto a plate or into a shallow bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Melt the butter in the pan, and whisk in the lemon juice. Season with salt to taste.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Lemon Pepper Chicken @ dinneratthezoo.com