1/2 cup peanut flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 ounce 100% bakers cocoa bar(optional)
1 ounce Lily’s Chocolate
1/4 cup erythritol
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
4 large eggs
1 tsp Baking powder
4 tbsp Butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
- Start by combining dry ingredients. Thoroughly mix peanut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine heavy cream and butter with a hand mixer.
- Once combined add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Add all of the bakers chocolate and HALF of the Lilly’s chocolate and fold together.
- Scoop into muffin tins and top with the remaining Lilly’s chocolate.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick. Enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Low Carb Chocolate Muffins @ ketoconnect.net