4 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 cup erythritol
2 oz Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream together cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream and erythritol.
- Dollop filling into cupcake molds and place in fridge for 2-3 hours or freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Melt bakers chocolate in microwave.
- Add heavy whipping cream and combine well.
- Add splash of water and mix until you get a thick liquid consistency.
- Pour over top frozen cheesecakes and enjoy!splash of water
Original Recipes visit: Easy No Bake Cheesecake @ ketoconnect.net