1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp erythritol
1/2 cup Coconut flour
2 tbsp Butter
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
8 oz Cream Cheese
5 tbsp erythritol
3 tbsp sour cream
3 tbps Heavy Whipping Cream
6 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
11/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 large Egg
- Combine dry ingredients: coconut flour, erythritol and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together vanilla and melted coconut oil.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients throughly combining.
- Add in cubes of room temperature butter and use hand to form dough.
- Using your hand mold the dough into the bottom of each cup of your greased cupcake pan. We use a silicon cupcake mold.
- Place pan into a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes (depending on thickness of crust layer).
- Once cooked, pull out and set aside to cool.
- Using hand mixer cream together the room temperature cream cheese and erythritol.
- Add egg, sour cream and heavy whipping cream. Continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- Use 2/3 of batter filling up the cupcake pan.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to remaining 1/3 of batter and combine well (even out all lumps).
- Slowly layer the remaining (newly created pumpkin cheesecake mixture) on top of the cheesecake layer in the cupcake pan.
- Place into a 300 degree oven for 55-60 minutes. Use toothpick to check for a clean pull through.
- Place in fridge to chill and serve cold. Enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes @ ketoconnect.net