Mango Chicken Coconut Curry ~ A little bit spicy and creamy, and a whole lotta delicious, this Thai-inspired curry is loaded with chicken and mango.
3 tbsp Sesame oil, divided 2:1 can sub with peanut oil
3 chicken breast, cubed/diced
1/2 cup diced yellow onion
1 large red bell pepper; julienned
1 large green bell pepper; julienned
3 cloves garlic; minced/grated
2 tbsp yellow curry paste (Thai)
½-3/4 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup cilantro plus more for garnish
3 cups frozen mango chunks
2 cups coconut milk divided 1:1
Cooked Jasmine Rice
- Heat the wok on high, add 2 tbsp. sesame oil.
- Add chicken and cook until mostly done; remove and set aside.
- Add remaining sesame oil to the still hot wok.
- Add onions, stir, then add peppers and garlic, stir-fry for 3-5 minutes until veggies have reached desired doneness.
- Visit Mango Chicken Coconut Curry @ thecompletesavorist.com for full instructions.