Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies are a sort of everything-but-the-kitchen-sink chocolate cookie recipe with gooey marshmallows, Oreos, and Cookies ‘N Cream Bars.
Servings: 1-2 dozen
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
4- ounce package Cookies ‘n Cream pudding mix unprepared
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cups flour
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 Jumbo Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream candy bar chopped
about 8-10 Oreos coarsely crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, along with cocoa powder and pudding mix. Stir until everything is fully combined.
- Fold in marshmallows, chopped candy bar, and crushed Oreos.
- Chill dough for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and shape into balls. Place on a greased cookie sheet (and I DO mean greased. None of that whimpy cooking spray. You’re going to have to break out the butter and slick it down because marshmallows are sticky!) 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 8-11 minutes.