1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
3 ounces goat cheese
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Once boiling add in a big pinch of salt and the cubed butternut squash.
- Cook the butternut squash until soft, about 10-15 minutes depending how big your cubes are.
- Drain the water out of the pot and add in the goat cheese, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mash with a potato masher or immersion blender/stick until desired mashed consistency is reached.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Original Recipes visit: Mashed Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese and Rosemary @ reciperunner.com