No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe –No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake is a decadent dessert that is quick and easy to make any night of the week! Chocolate cheesecake is layered with cookies and cream filling in individual servings for a fun and delicious treat!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 11.5 oz milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping or sweetened whipping cream – divided use, plus more for garnish if desired
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Oreo Cookies for garnish, optional
- Add milk chocolate chips and milk to a microwave safe bowl and cook on medium in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to a stand mixer and beat at medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate and continue to beat until well combined. Fold in half of whipped topping.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of crushed Oreos for garnish. Mix remainder with whipped topping.
- Layer chocolate cheesecake and cookies and cream into individual servings.
- Garnish with whipped topping, cookie crumbs and Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Keywords: oreo desserts, chocolate cheesecake, oreo chocolate cheesecake