½ cup brown sugar
1 stick of butter (8 tbls), softened
1 cup flour
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1 bag white chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
Gel food coloring
- Combine brown sugar and softened bugger in a large bowl with a hand mixer until evenly blended.
- Add in flour, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Blend on med-high until you have a thick dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles with a spoon or spatula.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper, then spread dough out evenly in your pan. *Make sure to press firmly all around the surface to get one uniformed layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- While dough is chilling, make your topping by combining white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Stir frequently until melted and creamy. Add a drop of gel food coloring.
- Take the dough from refrigerator and pour your topping layer over the surface. Add sprinkles to the top.
- Return to chill for another hour, then cut and serve.
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Cookie Dough Bars @ amomstake.com