6 Wide Mouth Pint Jars (optional, may put in a pie tin)
1 Sleeve Graham Crackers
2 TBSP Brown Sugar
3 TBSP Butter, Melted
8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
1 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 Cup Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
2 TBSP Lime Zest
3 Lime Slices Cut in Half (optional)
- In a food processor, crush graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter together until fine crumbs form.
- Place about 1/3 cup of crumbs into the bottom of the jar and press into the bottom and up the side a little to form a crust.
- Wipe out the food processor and cream together cream cheese, juice, condensed milk and zest together until well blended.
- Divided mixture evenly between all the jars. Spread the tops evenly.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and lime slice.
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes @ lollyjane.com