2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
40 Reese’s Miniatures
- Place Reese’s in freezer for to minutes to harden.
- Add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk ans stir until dissolved.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds to melt, then stir and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk mixture until blended.
- Unwrap and cut candies in quarters.
- Fold 2/3 of the candy into the mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of this mixture into a loaf pan then drizzle with melted peanut butter.
- Repeat this for two more layers.
- Take a knife and run through pan to swirl mixture.
- Top with remaining candy pieces.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Original Recipes visit: No Churn Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream @ cincyshopper.com