2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped fresh herbs (rosemary and thyme)
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp garlic powder
⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (REAL Parmesan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine fresh herbs, salt, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning mixture, tossing to coat once again.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle on any seasoning left in the bowl.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on size, or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Original Recipes visit: Oven Roasted Herb and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes @ momontimeout.com