Delicious Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes – These herb roasted potatoes are sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and are made with seasonings you already have on hand. So easy to prep, and crazy delicious!
- 3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes, halved (Yukon Gold potatoes or your favorite roasting potato may be substituted)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with a Silpat or line with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- To the baking sheet, add the potatoes, evenly drizzle with olive oil, and evenly sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and toss potatoes with hands to coat evenly.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes. Baking briefly before adding the cheese ensures the potatoes will cook through before the cheese burns.
- Remove pan from the oven, evenly sprinkle with the parmesan, and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly golden brown, fork-tender, and done.
- Garnish with parsley before serving. Potatoes are best warm and fresh.