1 pound PRE Brands grass fed lean ground beef
1 cup fresh basil chopped
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
3 cloves garlic minced
olive oil for cooking- see instructions
1 batch 5 minute paleo hamburger buns make recipe
16 pieces cooked bacon
1 large avocado cut into wedges
4 slices red onion
1/2 cup creamy whole30 ranch make recipe
- Combine all the ingredients for the hamburgers and knead until well combined.
- Heat a grill pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Divide the meat into four patties. Drizzle each meat patty with olive oil. Then grill for four minutes on each side (or to personal taste).
- Assemble burgers with buns, cooked bacon, ranch dressing, avocado wedges, and red onion slices.
- Serve with extra crispy garlic lime sweet potato fries and some more ranch dip!
- Find the recipe for 5 minute fluffy paleo hamburger buns and creamy whole30 ranch here.
- Serve with extra crispy garlic lime sweet potato fries.
Original Recipes visit: Paleo Bacon Garlic Avocado Burger @ paleoglutenfree.com