1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 large eggs
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil, measured as a liquid
1/2 cup lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
zest of 2 lemons
1/4 cup cashew milk
1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir together.
- Add the eggs, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cashew milk. Stir until smooth.
- Add in poppyseed and por into pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The edges should be slightly brown.
- *store in the fridge if not eaten in 2 days.
Original Recipes visit: Paleo Lemon Poppy Seed Bread @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com