9 graham crackers
⅓ cup granulated sugar
⅓ cup Cocoa Powder
6 tbsp butter, melted
3 – 8 oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 – 10 oz. pkg. Peanut Butter Chips, melted
4 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1½ cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 300° degrees F.
- Add graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cocoa and melted butter in a medium bowl until evenly mixed.
- Press crust mixture onto the bottom and ½ to 1 inch up the side of 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in melted peanut butter chips and beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared crust, using a rubber spatula to even out.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan and fill the larger pan with water until it’s about halfway up the sides of the springform pan to create the water bath. This helps prevent your cheesecake from cracking.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until center is almost set and has a matte/dull appearance.
- Remove from oven and immediately run a pairing knife along the edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the side of the pan.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Heat heavy cream in a saucepan until it begins to simmer.
- While the cream is heating, add chocolate morsels to a small glass bowl.
- Once the cream is heated, pour it over the chocolate morsels and let it set for 2 minutes, DO NOT STIR.
- After the 2 minutes are up, whisk until a rich chocolate ganache forms, let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly oven the top.
- Refrigerate until cold.
Original Recipes visit: PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE @ sugarandsoul.co