6 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
8 cups Reese’s peanut butter unwrapped and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 8″ square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk melted butter with peanut butter until smooth.
- Add both sugars and whisk until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and stir in with a spatula.
- Add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips and stir in. The dough should be soft but not at all sticky.
- Place dough in prepared pan and press, smoothing out the top. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and chopped Reese’s candy over the top and gently press into the dough.
- Bake bars for 21 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cut and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Peanut Butter Chocolate Reese’s Bars @ crunchycreamysweet.com