Red, White and Blue M&M’S are one of my favorite M&M’S! I just love the patriotic mix and I think they are perfect for my favorite M&M’S Cookie Bars. Bake these up for the 4th of July or Memorial Day, they are perfect for feeding a crowd and so much easier than traditional cookies. Depending on how you cut them, they can make 18 bars all the way up to 36 bars.
Servings: 18 -36
2 sticks of butter at room temperature
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
3 cups of all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 cups of Red White & Blue M&M’S, plus more for topping
1 cup of mini chocolate chips plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
- Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat.
- For the next step visit Red, White & Blue M&M’S Cookie Bars @ number-2-pencil.com