1 18.25 oz box yellow cake mix
1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
⅓ cup creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy Naturals)
3 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 tbsp creamy peanut butter
20 miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Set aside.
- Beat cake mix, milk, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes. Gently invert onto a cooling rack or plate and let finish cooling for several hours.
- Once the cake has cooled, prepare the glaze.
- In a microwave-safe container (I use a Pyrex measuring cup), combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat. Stir until the chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the glaze over the top of the cooled cake.
- Wait 5 minutes before sprinkling on the chopped peanut butter cups. Press gently to adhere.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or more until the glaze has set up.
Original Recipes visit: Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake @ momontimeout.com