1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup peanut butter
5 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into chunks
1 3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
12 Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate, peanut butter and butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes. Pour in chocolate and beat on low speed until combined. Beat in flour on low speed until combined.
- Add a tablespoon of brownie batter to each muffin tin. Place a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup on top of each. Slightly press down to embed the peanut butter cup in the batter. Add about a teaspoon of brownie batter on top of each and spread to cover. Your peanut butter cup will now be fully encased inside the brownie.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool in the pan before removing onto a cooling rack.
Original recipe visit: Reese’s Stuffed Brownies @ simplystacie.net