These thick, soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are made with brown sugar, old fashioned oats, chopped walnuts & lots of chocolate chips for the perfect bakery-style cookie. You’ll love how easy they are to make!
Servings: 20 Cookies
1 and 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon ,to taste
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter ,melted and cooled to room temperature
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 large egg
2 and 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
1 and 1/4 cup chocolate chips , your favorite kind
1/2 cup chopped walnuts , optional but recommended
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate bowl beat together the melted butter and sugars using an electric mixer. Add in the honey, vanilla and egg and continue beating until combined.
- Turn the mixer down to low and beat in the flour mixer until almost combined.
- Add in the oats and beat on medium speed until combined.
- Visit Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies @ justsotasty.com for full instructions.