Delicious Spicy Ground Turkey and Green Bean Stir-fry – Spicy Ground Turkey and Green Bean Stir-fry is a Paleo and low carb dish that is packed with flavor and comes together in 15 minutes.
- 1 lb green beans
- 4 tsp coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1.33 lbs 99% lean ground turkey
- 4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed or coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Asian chili garlic paste (like sambal olek)
- Preheat the oven to broil. Toss the green beans with half of the coconut oil. Lay flat on a baking sheet covered in foil. Broil for 6-8 minutes until tender and beginning to char. Shake the pan once during cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining coconut and sesame oil over medium high heat. Add the ground turkey, garlic, and ginger. Brown until turkey is fully cooked.
- Add the green beans to the pan and stir. Then add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sambal olek. Cook for 1 minute. Taste and season with additional soy sauce if needed.