Everyone loves this Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe and we are sure you will too!
1 10-oz. bag fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup sour cream (I used light)
1/2 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella or Monterrey jack)
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 boneless chicken breasts pounded to 1/4″ thickness
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place spinach in a large glass bowl, and heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals, until wilted.
- Stir in sour cream, shredded cheese and garlic.
- Lay the pounded chicken breasts on a clean surface.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Visit Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast @ faithfullyfree.com for full instructions.