These Blackberry Cream Cheese Pie Dippers are a flaky pie crust filled with creamy blackberry cream cheese spread and baked until golden and crispy!
Flaky pie crust filled with a blackberry cream cheese filling and baked until golden and cut into dippable strips
2 (2 ct) packages pie crust (or 4 homemade crusts)
1 (6 oz) pkg blackberries
2 Tbs water, divided
1/2 cup + 2 Tbs sugar, divided
1 Tbs cornstartch
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 Tbs water
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll your pie crusts and place on floured surface.
- In sauce pan add your blackberries, 1 Tbs water and 2 Tbs sugar and bring to boil, stirring often until blackberries are tender and you can mash them with spoon.
- Mix 1 Tbs water with 1 Tbs cornstarch and add to your blackberry mixture, reduce heat to simmer and stir and continue mashing blackberries until thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled mix your blackberry mixture, cream cheese, 1/2 cup remaining sugar and vanilla together until combined.
- Visit Blackberry Cream Cheese Pie Dippers @ tornadoughalli.com for full instructions.