3 cups of chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1 1/4 cup of sugar
12 tablespoons of butter, melted
3 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup of seedless strawberry jam, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 glass baking dish with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and melted better.
- Press graham cracker mixture into bottom of baking pan.
- Bake graham cracker crust for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining cup of sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract and continue mixing until smooth.
- For cream cheese mixture over crust and smooth.
- Drop warmed strawberry jam by the small spoonful all over cheesecake batter and use a butter knife to swirl.
- Bake cheesecake for about 30 minutes, until edges are set but middle is still loose.
- Let cheesecake cool completely, then refrigerate until chilled and set, 2-3 hours.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Strawberry Cheesecake Bars @ number-2-pencil.com