This triple chocolate s’mores bark is super easy and won’t take hardly any time out of your busy schedule to make!
yield: One 15×10 inch cookie sheet full
24 ounces dark chocolate (or milk chocolate)
8 ounces white chocolate
3/4 Cup graham crackers broken into pieces
1/2 Cup marshmallows bits
2 (1.55 ounce) Hershey’s milk chocolate bars (or dark chocolate), broken into pieces
- Line a 15×10 inch cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate according to instructions on package, making sure to stir periodically.
- Melt white chocolate according to instructions on package, making sure to stir periodically.
- Spread melted dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet. Spoon white chocolate over the top. Swirl white chocolate through dark chocolate using a knife.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker pieces, marshmallow bits, and broken chocolate bars. Lightly press topping into chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to refrigerate for at least one hour to cool and set.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.