1 cup (2 sticks) butter
2¼ cups granulated sugar
½ cup Hershey’s chocolate spread (or Nutella or chocolate pb)
¾ cup cocoa powder
½ cup instant chocolate pudding mix
1 teaspoon salt
4 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1 tablespoon vanilla
1½ cups flour
2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a 13×9 with foil. Spray foil and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter completely.
- Stir in sugar and cook 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Don’t let the sugar come to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate spread. Mix until completely combined.
- Pour mixture into a big bowl and sift in the cocoa and pudding mix. You must sift or you’ll end up with dry pieces of cocoa in the batter that won’t mix completely.
- Mix in the salt, eggs, instant coffee, and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and mix until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and top with chocolate chips. Slightly press the chips into the batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- It’s always better to under bake than to over bake.
Original Recipes visit: Ultimate Fudgy Brownies @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com