Creamy Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas Recipe – These creamy pepper jack chicken enchiladas are to die for. So cheesy and so creamy.
Creamy Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Serves: 8 servings
4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
4 oz can Ortega green chilies, chopped
½ cup chopped green onion
9 medium size tortillas
¾ lb. grated pepper jack cheese
¼ lb. grated cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, chilies, onions and pepper jack cheese together.
- Take out and set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Add chicken pieces to the original cream mixture bowl and mix together.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with 3 tortillas ripped into fourths. READ MORE
Recipe by: sugar-n-spicegals.com