1 cup mashed banana
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray large muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash banana until smooth.
- Add banana, oats, beaten egg, baking powder and vanilla to a bowl.
- Stir until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Using a large spring-release scoop fill muffin tins with batter. I fill to the top, these muffins do not rise very much.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, then decrease oven temperature to 375 and continue baking for 12 more minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool slightly in muffin tin a few minutes. Removing them while hot will likely cause the muffins to break apart as they are very moist.
I did not leave the flour out of the ingredient list, there is no flour in this recipe.
Original Recipes visit: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups @ callmepmc.com