1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup flour
2 cups breadcrumbs ( Panko )
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
salt and pepper
6 tablespoons mayonnaise
¼ teaspoon garlic, minced fine
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake breadcrumbs on rimmed baking sheet for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a rimmed plate, add Parmesan, and toss until combined.
- On another rimmed plate place flour, and in a wide bowl beat the eggs together.
- Increase oven temperature to 475 F
- Place a wire rack on a large baking sheet and brush the rack with oil.
- Generously season the chicken with a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Place chicken pieces in flour plate coating well, then in egg mixture,
- and then roll in the parmesan-breadcrumb mixture patting crumbs onto all sides of the chicken.
- Arrange in a single layer on the greased wire rack.
- Bake in preheated oven until the chicken is crispy, golden brown, and cooked through, 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In meantime while the chicken is baking, mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice.
- Place ramekin of aioli on a plate and surround with chicken bites.
- Garnish with parsley, so that it looks pretty.
Original Recipes visit: Baked Parmesan Chicken Bites with Garlic Aioli @ sugarapron.com