2 medium zucchini
1/2 cup all purpose flour (optional)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini. Cut the zucchini in half and then cut into 1/2-inch wide stripes or wedges.
- Visit Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries @ momontimeout.com for full instructions.