These Are Our ALL-TIME FAVORITE Dinner Rolls! They Are Soft, Butter-Y And Always The Hit For Any Dinner Or Holiday Get Together. It’s So Hard To Eat Just One!
1 tbsp yeast
1/4 cup warm water
1/2 tsp sugar
1 cup warm milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup flour
3-4 cups flour
- Mix 1 TB yeast with ¼ cup warm water and ½ tsp. sugar. Let stand until bubbly.
- In a large bowl mix 1 cup warm milk, ½ cup oil, ½ cup sugar, 1 tsp. salt with a wooden spoon.
- Add 1 cup of flour to mixture, and mix well. Add 2 eggs and beat until smooth (mix vigorously be hand). Add yeast mixture and mix vigorously until smooth.
- Add 3-4 cups flour to the yeast mixture. Dough should be very sticky. Pour the dough into a large bowl. Cover with a tea towel and let rise for a few hours until it has doubled in size.
- Visit Dinner Rolls @ lilluna.com for full instructions.