Does your zucchini runneth over in your garden? Or maybe your neighbor’s garden and they are graciously sharing?
If not, you will be hoping it does after giving today’s recipe a try. I don’t like zucchini, at least I thought I didn’t like zucchini, until I gave this recipe for Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella which I originally saw over at Jamie Cooks It Up. a try.
2 medium sized or about 5 small zucchini
Johnny’s Garlic Spread & Seasoning available at at Costco or Sam’s
2 C shredded mozzarella cheese if you don’t have mozzarella use any favorite cheese blend. The pizza blend or Mexican blend works well too Don’t worry about exact proportions. Just sprinkle the cheese on to the thickness you like – the more cheese the better for me!
- Slice zucchini into 1/2 inch rings.
- Place flat onto a large cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s Garlic Seasoning and a bit of salt.
- Bake 350 for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Visit Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella @ yourhomebasedmom.com for full instructions.