Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes Recipe – Fall breakfast doesn’t get much better than these Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes!
Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes Recipe
For the donuts:
1¾ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¾ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
½ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
For the cinnamon sugar coating:
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
⅔ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Sift flour into medium mixing bowl, add in baking powder, salt, nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate large bowl, scoop in the pumpkin puree and mix in brown sugar.
- Mix in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and add an egg. Pour in milk, and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter. READ MORE
Recipe by: cakescottage.com