1 large red onion peeled and diced into large chunks
3 carrots peeled and chopped
12 brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
1 large sweet potato peeled and chopped
4 medium beets peeled and chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbs balsamic vinegar plus extra to serve
2 Tbs brown sugar
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Prepare your vegetables, and lay them out on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and salt & pepper in a bowl. Reserve a Tbs or 2 for later.
- Pour over vegetables, and using your hands, mix it so all of the vegetables are covered.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (or until your vegetables are tender, and brown).
- Cool, then drizzle with the reserved vinaigrette, and sprinkle with feta.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Balsamic Roasted Vegetables with Feta @ kyleecooks.com