2 lbs ground beef
2 tbsp minced onion flakes
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
sea salt and black pepper, to taste
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, packed and divided
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup Russian Dressing, divided (get the recipe here)
1 cup dill pickle slices, about 20
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, minced onion flakes, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt and black pepper. Drain excess grease and transfer to a large casserole dish.
- To the ground beef, add 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and 3/4 cup Russian dressing. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Flatten down into a nice and even, compact layer. Top with pickle slices.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of sharp cheddar cheese over top. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven up to a high broil and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Plate each serving on top of a bed of shredded lettuce and top with remaining Russian dressing.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Big Mac Casserole – Low Carb, Gluten Free @ peaceloveandlowcarb.com