8 refrigerated biscuits
about a half a cup of shredded cheese
salt and pepper
Jennie-O Lean Turkey Breakfast Links
one egg white (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the turkey links according to directions.
- Scramble the eggs with a splash of milk and a little salt and pepper and cook until done.
- Thin out each refrigerated biscuit. Add approximately a TBSP of shredded cheese, a TBSP or two of scrambled eggs, and one sausage link cut up. (See picture above.)
- Fold over the biscuit, and pinch it together.
- Brush the biscuits with a little bit of egg whites.
- Bake on parchment paper or a silicon lined baking sheet for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden. Add a small amount of shredded cheese to the top of the calzones for the last two minutes of baking.
- Serve immediately.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Breakfast Calzones @ wineandglue.com