Easy Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust – This delicious recipe for breakfast pizza with a hash brown crust can be made for breakfast or as an easy dinner. It is topped with bacon, ham, and cheese.
- 20 oz shredded hash browns
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Spread the hash browns out on a stoneware pizza pan and press into a crust shape.
- Drizzle with two tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425˚F for 20-25 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, fry the bacon and cook the scrambled eggs.
- Remove the crust from the oven and sprinkle with the scrambled eggs.
- Next, crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs.
- Follow the bacon with the diced ham and any other toppings your family loves such as onions, peppers or mushrooms.
- Top it all with shredded cheese.
- Return the breakfast pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.