Easy recipe for lemon flavoured rice with broccoli. Vegan and Gluten free.
Yield : 3 – 4 servings
Rice : 1 1/2 Cup
Broccoli : 250 grams
Oil : 2 Teaspoon
Cumin seeds : 1/2 Teaspoon
Onion : 1 medium sized (chopped)
Garlic : 4-5 cloves (finely chopped)
Dried Red Chillies : 2 – 3 nos.
Turmeric powder : 1/4 Teaspoon
Salt : to taste
Lemon Juice : 1/4 Cup
- First cook rice as per your preferred cooking method. I usually pressure cook rice.
- Do all the other preparations. Clean and chop broccoli, chop onions and mince garlic. Keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they sputter, add onions, garlic, dried red chillies and fry till onions turn translucent.
- Then add turmeric powder, mix well.
- Visit Broccoli Lemon Rice @ divyastastyrecipes.com for full instructions.