1/4 cup buffalo sauce
2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
15oz alfredo sauce
8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
16oz cooked pasta (I used small shells)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine buffalo sauce and chicken in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine alfredo, pasta, and about 3 oz of cheese and set aside.
- Spoon half of pasta into a greased 3 qt baking dish. Top with chicken and other half of pasta. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to set several minutes before serving.
Original Recipes visit: Buffalo Chicken Alfredo Bake @ backforseconds.com