2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 oz. cream cheese, softened
¾ cup franks original red hot sauce
3-4 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and seeds scooped out
½ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
2-3 tablespoons ranch dressing for drizzle
optional garnish: sliced red onion, fresh cilantro, avocado slices
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add prepared zucchini boats flesh side up to a 13×9″ baking dish.
- To a small bowl, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, and franks red hot sauce. Using a fork, mix everything together so chicken is coated.
- Fill the zucchini boats with the buffalo chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the zucchini starts to get a little tender but still has a bite to it.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Optional: garnish with red onion, avocado slices, and fresh cilantro.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats @ joyfulhealthyeats.com