Butter Rolls are called butter rolls for a reason! They are made with butter and then dipped in butter. So much buttery goodness!!
Servings: 2 dozen
1 pkg yeast
1 tsp sugar
1/4 C warm water
1 C milk
1/2 C butter
1 tsp salt
1/3 C sugar
4 1/2 C flour
1/2 C butter melted for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small pan bring milk to a boil and add butter and salt. Turn off heat and allow butter to melt.
- Cool in refrigerator until it comes to room temperature.
- In a small bowl dissolve yeast in warm water and add 1 tsp sugar. Allow to proof.
- In another larger bowl beat 3 eggs; add 1/3 C sugar and mix together.
- Add cooled milk and yeast to egg mixture.
- Add flour, one cup at a time beating with mixer constantly. This will be slightly thicker than cake batter.
- Visit Butter Rolls @ yourhomebasedmom.com for full instructions.