8 ounces cream cheese, softened
16 ounces refried beans
½ cup salsa
2 Tablespoons chili powder
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a microwavable bowl, combine cream cheese, beans, salsa and chili powder. Add 1½ cups of the cheese and mix well.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish or your favorite cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and return to the oven for five more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
Original Recipes visit: Cheesy Bean Dip @ chef-in-training.com