8 oz . cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
14 oz . can of artichokes drained and chopped, I used quartered in brine
1 pkg Ranch dressing seasoning mix
2/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
10 oz . frozen spinach thawed and water squeezed out
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo until smooth. Add Ranch, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add artichokes and spinach and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes OR until the dip bubbles up on the edges and the cheese is melted.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- If you have leftovers, store in air-tight container for up to 2 days.
Original Recipes visit: Spinach Artichoke Cheesy Dip @ crunchycreamysweet.com