1.5-2 pounds chicken breast, cooked and chopped or shredded
1 lb lasagna noodles, cooked to package instructions
8 ounce fresh spinach
About 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 4 cups)
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
For the Alfredo
Prepare the Alfredo sauce using this Alfredo Sauce Recipe. You will need a double batch for the Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, half of the mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. Toss or gently stir to combine.
- Lightly grease or line a 9″x13″ baking dish. Pour about a half cup of the Alfredo sauce into the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the Alfredo sauce in the baking dish with a layer of lasagna noodles (I used 3 for each layer, 12 in total)
- Spread a third of the the chicken mixture on top of the lasagna noodles, gently and evenly spreading. Then pour a quarter of the Alfredo sauce over the chicken mixture, spreading evenly. Place another layer of lasagna noodles on top.
- Repeat step 4 two more times to use up all of your ingredients. You should have three filled layers when you’re done, with lasagna noodles on top.
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce on top and cover with remaining cheese.
- Place in a 350 oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until cooked through and top is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Original Recipes visit: Chicken Alfredo Lasagna @ thegraciouswife.com